Saturday, January 2, 2010

Storm day

Now had this been a school day my kids would be cheerfully celebrating. However, it is still Christmas break so while they are delighted to see lots of snow down, it lacks the lustre of the no school announcement they so desire to hear.

They all slept in until 11:00 am this morning which I believe is a record for this house. I was already well awake with the paper read, breakfast had and driveway was shovelled by the time they were up and at it. I tried to snow blow out my driveway for the first time ever but, there is a major problem with the snow blower, or I am clueless. Or, perhaps I was suppose to push with all my power and hardly have any snow shooting out of it for 10 minutes before I gave up and shovelled. Ughh! lml!

So here is my picture of the day, a winter weather shot of my front railing. A little prettier a shot I suppose then would be the one of me with the snow blower, had one been taken. Thankfully, the kids were still asleep at that time or the photo of the day may be a different one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment