Yay for fake baseball, even though it is only paper in my mind todays pic is all about Mike and his set up that I've seen so many times. This shot was taken in the middle of game #100 of his current season.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Jan.12th, 2010
This picture is another random one that means oh SO very much to my hubby. It is a picture of Mike's dear Strat o matic, which he has played for years now and adores almost as much as he loves me. lol!
Yay for fake baseball, even though it is only paper in my mind todays pic is all about Mike and his set up that I've seen so many times. This shot was taken in the middle of game #100 of his current season.
Yay for fake baseball, even though it is only paper in my mind todays pic is all about Mike and his set up that I've seen so many times. This shot was taken in the middle of game #100 of his current season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment